2. My new approach to life is to channel Beyoncé. Which is probably why I end off most of my conversations with a hair flip.
3. Negative people will try and bring you down. I am relatively happy. I have my off days but I almost all of the time I can cure my blues thanks to cheesy music, takeaway coffees and looking at Asian babies online. So when I hear people are having a bad day or seem a little down I try and offer my own remedies only to have them thrown back into my face. These people clearly want to remain in their own pool of wallow and they will resist any form of a lifesaver. So avoid them. They will tire you out, they will wear you down and pretty soon you'll be a Debbie Downer too.
4. This song. Which has the potential to change lives.
5. Girls can be girl's worst enemy. I think it's very sad that the way I dress, the way I wear my hair, the state of my makeup, the way I talk, the way I dance even is cause for you to try and bring me down. Instead of hating on me perhaps you should try and look at what you're lacking in your life that causes you to find fault with me. Because I am awesome.
6. I will do bad things for this man. Seriously. I don't blush easily and the things I am thinking about have me fanning myself down.
Images from here and here.