Preparations have been made at work to make my work life a little more bearable. And I've learnt a few things in the process. But instead of me babbling on like a twit i've summarised.
Things I've learnt
- that I have been doing my fair share of other people's work
- that i'm appreciated at work by my colleagues and clients
- that there is always a solution to something, no matter how bad it seems
Things that have changed
- i've moved in to my own little office (which sounds fancier than what it is, but basically I have more space in which to spread my crap around)
- we have 2 x new people on our team which is always a good thing, many hands make light work
- lunches will be taken and I will try leave before 6pm
- I can actually blog for a change
So all in all, im feeling positive about the year ahead which wasn't always the case. for a second there i had grand plans to travel, go oversee's and work, become a camp consellor....you know how it it, sometimes enough is enough, but if things work out the way they are supposed to, then I may be around here for another year.
I hope all you working bloggers have started the work year on a good note.