Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Something to Make You Giggle

When I'm down or on leave or just wanna laugh so much my eyes water, I watch 30 Rock. I wish I could keep this show my little secret. It's that good. And Tina Fey is awesome.

In the second season, there's a clip of a song Tracy Jordan recorded when he had a record label. It's Werewolf Bar Mitzvah. And every time I think of it, I cannot help but giggle.

The video and lyrics are below.

Happy Wednesday Bitches!

Ex-Oh! Ex-Oh!



I was working late on my Haftarah
when I heard a knock on my bedroom-doorah
I opened it up and to my surprise
there was a werewolf standing there with glowing gold eyes
he says tomorrow my son you will be a man
but tonight's the time to join the wolfen clan
tomorrow you will stand at the bimah and pray
but tonight let's gaze at the moon and bay

Werewolf bar mitzvah
Spooky scary
Boys becoming men
Men becoming wolves

1 comment:

  1. Been watching lots of 30rock here too. (as you can see, we watch stuff here. a lot) LUUURRRVVVEE werewolf bar mitzvah!

    ReplyDelete

Whoop! There It Is!