Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Got A Feeling...

Yesterday I got this weird feeling that no matter what was happening now, there are good things on the horizon. I don’t want to sound like a weirdo or like I’m going to invite you to join a cult but I felt really excited and happy at the prospect of the future. I’m not sure if it’s got to do with me moving forward career-wise, my love life taking off (which would be fantastic) or even something silly and superficial like a nice hair day (it’s insanely frizzy today). But I’m in a good place. I hope everyone has something to look forward to. I don’t want to be the only one feeling this good.

Happy Wednesday bitches!

Ex-Oh! Ex-Oh!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! :) When you are happy, happiness comes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to see you're feeling good about life! I think the weather clearing a bit helps too...
    Keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your title reminded me of that new Black Eyed Peas Song. Love it.

    Glad to see you have a good feeling about something!! Hopefully it works out!

    ReplyDelete

Whoop! There It Is!