Friday, March 11, 2011

I Don't Care What My Teachers Say...

...I'm gonna be a supermodel.


A little while ago I mentioned that I took part in a photoshoot for O Magazine in December. And now, months later the issue is finally out.

Thanks to my years of idolizing (read stalking) Style Guide Cape Town, I think she finally got sick of me peering at her from windows, "bumping" into her at fashion events and finding out her direct line that she thought this would shut me up. Just kidding, those things didn't happen or at least in that order ;)

I was lucky enough to be chosen along with Dimi from Style Scoop and Miss Milli B to represent blogger and city style. I got to wear a fabulous 50s-inspired outfit from David West and some extra high heels, which is always a plus.

Here is the result:


To see some of the behind-the-scenes photos and all the fun we had, click here and here.

Ex-Oh! Ex-Oh!

1 comment:

Whoop! There It Is!