Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Current Loves, Wants and Needs

*This navy drape dress from local online shopping site Diligo which I’m dying to order but they don’t have my size.


*My new grey boots from Bronx Ladies. Loving grey this winter and surprisingly ankle boots turned out to be friend.

*Tina Fey’s new book which I have ordered and waiting for delivery. I have a major girl crush on Ms Fey so cannot wait to read it!



*Being able to drink lattes again. After that awful diet and only black coffee, nothing seemed more wonderful than having a coffee with milk. I realize my latte intake may be a bit too much so am limiting it. But there is nothing more fabulous.



*I’m in the market for a new bed. And as I claim to be all grown up and sophisticated, it’s only right that my bed be the same. I’m currently lusting after a baroque-style headboard but have yet to find one. If you can help, I can pay you back in hugs!



Ex-Oh! Ex-Oh!

4 comments:

  1. I just ordered a pair of ankle boots online :)

    Love the bed! Hope you find something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeek! Want those boots. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress, love the boots and will also pay in hugs for that bed :)

    ReplyDelete

Whoop! There It Is!