Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Welcome To The Coffee Club

Out of all the things I love, coffee and Cape Town are among the best. Or Top 5; maybe Top 10 because I haven’t thought about all my boyband crushes, my GHD, 30 Rock and cheese. Let's just say I have mad love for Cape Town coffee shops.

As I discovered recently there are more and more fabulous places to get my daily fix, I thought I’d start a little club and go and visit them. So armed with my besties and a camera, we are on a mission to try out as many and as new places coffee shops as we can.

We even have our own fabulous logo designed by one of my favourite peeps in the world. He's really good and if you ever need his design help, you can check out his portfolio here.


I'll be posting the first of our adventures later this week.

Ex-Oh! Ex-Oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoop! There It Is!